Friday, January 8, 2010

He's a Little Guy

So now that I'm no longer restricted from accessing blogspot at work maybe I can start posting stuff again.

So, I have a buddy that I worked with back in my RxAmerica days and we were both lucky enough to land jobs at Vangent as well. Curt has a 3 year old daugher named Emma whom I have never met but have heard several stories about and she sounds like a very cute and funny girl. So apparently Curt talks about me at home often enough that Emma has realized daddy has a friend named Kendall (at work I go by Kendall).

So, one day a while back Emma asked Curt, "Daddy is Kendall a little guy or a big guy?". Curt, apparently comparing me to himself, replied that Kendall is a little guy. So I'm told that every time little Emma heard my name from that point on she would say, "Yeah, Kendall he's a Little Guy!". She prided in telling everyone that daddy has a friend named Kendall and he's a Little Guy. Curt told me about every time she did this and I always found it to be too funny.

So, not long ago Emma was talking to her friend and mentioned that daddy has a friend named Kendall and he's a Little Guy. Then, after whatever her friend said, Emma goes, "No you don't understand, he's really tiny!". When Curt told me about this we decided the best course of action would be to get Emma to draw a picture of daddy and Kendall to see just how little she thinks Kendall really is.

So here you go.



Yeah, I'm a Little Guy.

1 comment: