Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sore Neck...

Yesterday my neck was sore. Like, turning your head causes severe pain sore. It was manageable as long as I didn't need to move, although driving was a pain. Instead of getting better, though, it seemed to get worse. Last night I absolutely could NOT find a laying position that didn't cause constant pain. I couldn't get to sleep for the life of me. To top it all off something that I ate yesterday gave me digestive problems and I had to go to the bathroom at 5 AM.

It hasn't been any better today. Despite downing Excedrins like candy I have still found myself couch ridden the entire day. When the Excedrin wears off I find myself in excruciating pain if I move my head in any direction. Another thing I can't do is exert much effort into searching for things, like the Comcast remote for example. I've been watching the same channel for the past 8 hours or so.

This isn't how I imagined spending this Saturday. It was supposed to be the day I finished my Christmas shopping. Now I guess I'll have to find time sometime before next Thursday. Having a sore neck has to be on my Top Ten Things Things That Must Go List, right below frozen butter.

No comments: